Do Your Best
Pass our free entrance exams
Complete work-ability exam
Pass background check, and drug screening
Provide all documentation required for government access
How much does
On average, $25 per credit hour
As long as you are employed by us
The total cost of your training is covered
Once you complete entry level training, you start work
You work 1st shift, and attend classes 2-3 nights a week
Entry Level - Core
Core is a prerequisite for all trades
1. Basic Safety
2. Introduction to Construction Math.
3. Introduction to Hand Tools.
4. Introduction to Power Tools.
5. Introduction to Construction Drawings.
6. Introduction to Basic Rigging.
7. Basic Communication Skills.
8. Basic Employability Skills.
9. Introduction to Material Handling.
Preparation is a key element to all job's. We want you to join our team.
We're looking for individuals who desire to succeed.
Please complete our free on-line training and assessments.
Be prepared to provide documentation supporting your application.
Missing documents or not completing your application, greatly reduce you chances of being accepted
Supporting documents are a mandatory requirement